Oh my…has it been a busy few weeks in the AudreyBella household.
- The Boy is out for the summer.
- We had our first backyard BBQ/Pool party.
- Husband started a war with some Red Hornets. I had to get involved and it wasn’t pretty.
- I don’t have a green thumb at all. I think I killed my Bougainvilleas.
- But my Knockout Roses are blooming!
- The last of my outdoor furniture arrived!
- I cleaned my office!!!
- I re-organized my closet, again.
- I made an AWESOME margarita that included champagne! Yummy yummy!
- We saw Hangover 2. I thought it was funny, as did The Boy.
- Received the most wonderful compliment from Husband’s friend about The Boy – “He’s the most adult 15 year old I’ve ever met.”
And I needed a little break from blogging (not that I do it daily, but you know how it goes).
Anyway, it’s my birthday month and I have been receiving lots of “birthday” coupons. Of course, my most prized one was Anthropologie, which didn’t last a whole two days into June! More on that later. I decided to make this “The Month of Dressing Pretty”. For the summer I always do the standard shorts, tees and flip-flops. I have so many pretty things that are not worn and I decided I wasn’t going to wait around for a special occasion or work to wear them. This whole birthday month will be a special occasion. You should be seeing me in lots of skirts and dresses that are rarely worn, some even NWT. I’m going
to attempt to commit to dressing pretty 4 days a week.
I’m working on my Anthropologie post so you should see that later this evening or tomorrow morning.
Have a great day!